Thursday, March 10, 2005

Here I Am - Blogging For The First Time!

I've been thinking about doing this for awhile now, and since I couldn't sleep I figured, 'what the hell,' and went ahead and did it today.

I'm a writer, so that's what I do when I can't sleep -- write.

I already have a website, so I'm not going to write about my books -- if you want to find out about them, please go to my website at www.karenequinonesmiller.com

This blog will be used as kind of a public diary. No steamy scenes are happening in my life, so you won't find any posted here. But for instance, I am writing a new book, so I'll likely write about the trials and tribulations of writing a book and sending it off to my editor at Time Warner by my May 31st deadline. (Not likely I'll make it, but we'll see.)

I'll also log my arguments with my editor at Time-Warner, Beth DeGuzman, after I submit my manuscript and she sends me her suggestions for revisions. Beth is a sweet and easy-going person so there shouldn't be many arguments, but having already written four books I know there will be some.

I'll add my thoughts about what's going on in the world . . . This ridiculous Iraq/Afghanistan War, euthanasia, crime, racism, politics (how the hell did we let Bush get re-elected!), sports, etc.

I'm going to do my best to write a little something-something here every day . . . if only to keep myself focused by seeing in writing what the hell is going in this crazed mind of mine.

So this is my first post . . . but it won't be my last!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home